Camp Main Page
Training Camp Booking Form
Thank you for your interest in coming on Intelligent Triathlon Training's winter camp in Lanzarote. Please read the information and terms and conditions below, before completing the booking form.
Price for a twin shared room is £850 per person (if you have opted for your own room or to share as a group of 3, Mark will have confirmed the cost in an email to you). The cost includes:
- 7-nights accommodation in Sands Beach Resort in a twin room with en-suit shower and toilet.
- Full Board – Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Sands Beach Resort buffet
- All training facilities access (Pool, gym, soft floor areas for stretching etc)
- Group transfers to and from the airport including bike at arranged times (if you arrive on your own we can arrange transfer for €40 per person)
- Vehicular training support when required.
- Coaching and advice as specified in the details of the training camp
- Access to basic tools and work standstand etc.
- Travel to training sessions
The banter and experience the other athletes/coaches provide is free and extensive!!
The only things not included in the price:
- Transfers to the airport in the UK
- Incidental food, i.e. snack and training supplies.
Upon completion of this booking form, you will receive an invoice by email for 50% of the fee as a deposit. The remainder will be due 6 weeks before the camp starts.
We offer a discount of 5% for anyone wishing to pay the full price on booking, however this is non-refundable.
If you wish a room to yourself this can be arranged, but there will be additional costs - please enquire before booking.
Unless booking as a group or requesting to share with a specific person, we will assign rooms. This may mean sharing with someone you don’t know.
- We recommend you ensure you have adequate travel insurance.
Terms And Conditions
- The client agrees that it is their sole responsibility to determine whether he/she is sufficiently fit and healthy to safely undertake the training provided during the camp.
- The client must inform ITT of any injuries/illness/medical condition that would affect their ability to complete the training provided or that the training provided would negatively impact upon.
- ITT takes no responsibility for any illness, injury, ill health or medical condition that arises as a result of following any of the camp programme.
- Your deposit will be returned in full if written cancellation is
received on or before 6 weeks before the start date of the camp. Cancellations later than 6 weeks prior to the camp start will not receive a refund of the deposit.
- If the camp is cancelled by us, all costs will be refunded in full.