Les-Stables Triathlon Holidays
by MARK SHAW
- Les-Stables is a holiday venue designed specifically for triathletes.
An ancient converted stables, set in a patchwork of woodlands and pastures in the beautiful Dronne Valley Dordogne, France, You are free to train as much or as little as you wish.The Facilities
- You will find all the facilities you need including a 25 metre pool, and 500m of beautiful river frontage for all your swimming requirements.
Also on site is an 800m running track for speed sessions, as well as run trails through 50 acres of private meadows & woodlands.
The benefit of having these facilities on site means no wasted transfer time, and no limit to the amount of access you have to them.
We have guided bike routes offering varied terrain on virtually traffic free roads, with spectacular scenery at every turn. For longer runs there is a multitude of bridal paths traversing the beautiful Dronne Valley.The Coaching
- At Les-Stables we offer a flexible approach to training, where you can do as little or as much as you wish. Emphasis is placed on technique including video swim analysis and all coaching is included in the price.
Alternatively you may choose to follow your own programme whilst enjoying the relaxing atmosphere at Les-Stables.The Accommodation
- Here at Les-Stables we are pleased to offer stylish self-catering accommodation in a converted 18th century stables. Comprising of two and three bedroom apartments the venue can cater for up to twenty guests at one timeWho Is it For?
- Les-Stables is open to athletes of all levels from novice to elite, and offers an extensive range of coaching with experienced and qualified staff throughout the season. We cater for individuals, groups clubs and families Booking And Costs
- A one week stay at Les-Stables starts from as little as £260 pp (based on full occupancy per apartment).