AAA Tri Camp Florida USA
by John Hovius
(Clermont, Florida, USA)
The AAA (American and Australian) Triathlon camps specialize in triathlon training camps for all levels of athlete, from beginners to age group triathletes.
Our camps are located in the Orlando/Disney area of Florida, USA.
This is a perfect training venue thanks to great warm weather training conditions all year round.
The roads are great for riding on and our lakes are warm to swim in!
The AAA Tri Camp is the world's first ever School of Triathlon where you can ”Learn, Train, Eat & Sleep Triathlons”.
Most of our coaches are Australian, so you will learn a new prospective on your sport while enjoying the "laid back" Aussie way.
We have a maximum of 14 triathletes per Camp, meaning you can have as much attention as you need.
We have three camp options:
- 2 Day: Learn about triathlon racing and train what you have learnt
- 3 Day: More time to train after what you have learnt
- 5 Day: Maximum time to train after what you have learnt, you will even get to have a practice race.
The Camp is situated on over 10 acres of perfect training land. This includes 2 large lagoons, and there is also a heated lap pool. We have a well equipped gym and a spin bike studio. There is a large class room and numerous outdoor class rooms. We have a pure Time Trial bike track just down the road and a running track on the camp.
Nearby you have the Disney and all the other great Orlando attractions.
Camp includes the following plus at lot more:
- 1, 2, 3 or 5 Days of Triathlon Instruction & Training
- 2, 3 or 5 Nights of Lodging at the AAA Tri Camp
- 2, 3 or 5 Days of all meals at the AAA Tri Camp
- Shuttle Pick-Up & Drop-Off from Orlando INT Airport
- Bikes & All Training Equipment supplied
- Professional Coaching (Group, 1-on-1 or Training Peaks Based)
- Professional Computerized Bike Fits
- Bike Fits Via Internet
- Computerized Cycling Power & Cadence Testing
- Lactate Testing (Swim, Bike or Run)
- VO2 Max Testing
- RMR Testing (Resting Metabolic Rate Testing)
- Full Body Composition Analysis
- Special or Group Camps
We run class room sessions covering topics such as nutrition, hydration, tapering, recovery, the rules of triathlon.Accommodation:
Our rooms have their own bathroom; each room contains 10 twin beds & 1 full, each room has its own laundry with washer and dryer. There are 2 large eating areas and large indoor and outdoor kitchens. We also have a relaxing lounge and library to escape and read.
All meals (nutritious, home-cooked) are provided, as well as snacks and drinks. We cater for vegetarians.
The American And Australian Triathlon Camp is a fully self contained facility, where you Learn, Train, Eat and Sleep Triathlons. Once you have paid the camp price there is nothing to pay for during the entire week. Website: